WHATS MY RING SIZE?
To find out your ring size, you need to measure the finger you want the ring to be on, here is a simple method to determine your size:
you will require:
- a piece of string, say 6 inches long (a strip of paper will do just as well)
- a pen to mark the string/paper
- a ruler
- Wrap the piece of string or paper around the base of the finger that you want to measure.
- Then, take the pen and mark on the string or paper where it overlaps to form a complete circle around your finger.
- Then, run the string or paper along your ruler to measure it's length in mm.
- Lastly compare this measurement with the chart below to find the nearest measurement to yours. This will then be the size you require.
Size 4: 1 13/16 inches
Size 5: 1 15/16 inches
Size 6: 2 1/16 inches
Size 7: 2 1/8 inches
Size 8: 2 1/4 inches
Size 9: 2 5/16 inches
Size 10: 2 7/16 inches
Size 11: 2 9/16 inches
Size 12: 2 5/8 inches
Size 13: 2 3/4 inches
Size 14: 2 7/8 inches